We are looking for an Account Manager to join our multi-disciplinary creative agency in Oxfordshire. Reporting to our Account Director, you will help develop and maintain profitable business, with a particular focus on our digital services. Liaising between our clients and creative teams, you will ensure we deliver creative excellence across projects, as well as identifying and seizing opportunities to grow our client portfolio.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Planning and managing projects within an agreed timeframe and budget, delivering work profitably for the agency.
- Liaising directly with clients, keeping them informed and involved at key stages throughout a project.
- Writing clear creative briefs and KPIs, and ensuring projects deliver against those.
- Maintaining and monitoring retained accounts.
- Managing budgets and invoicing clients.
- Taking client briefs and presenting work with confidence.
- Identifying new business opportunities and contributing to pitches.
- Leveraging opportunities to grow existing client accounts.
- An account manager with experience running digital accounts and projects (for example: UX, UI, web, app, digital marketing etc).
- A self-starter with a positive, proactive, can-do attitude.
- Keen to grow your client portfolio and seize opportunities for business growth.
- Organised, efficient, and able to manage your time well.
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work flexibly, multitask and see a project through from concept to delivery.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
An opportunity to join one of the longest running agencies in the UK, with beautiful offices and friendly teams in Oxfordshire, London and Doha. A competitive salary, profit share scheme and benefits.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply using the form below. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to unsuccessful applicants.
Looking forward to hearing from you!