We are looking for an energetic, passionate EVENT PRODUCER to work on our BRAND and COMMUNICATION events portfolio.
This is a really exciting time to join WMP, as we are currently in a period of growth, as a business but particularly within the Events Department.
Working closely with the Head of Events, this role will lead in producing a wide range of events for a mix of corporate clients and brands. Conferences, brand activations, roadshows, exhibitions, award ceremonies, place making events to name a few.
They will lead individual events as well as working with clients to manage and develop existing accounts. This will require energy and creativity to keep improving our service to our clients.
As the first point of client contact key duties will include:
- Client brief taking
- Helping to put together proposals and pitching to client
- Managing the client / account relationship throughout
- Liaising with internal and teams – production, creative, digital etc.
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Budget management
- On site management
- Leading on production on smaller events
The key skills and quality of an Event Producer:
- Interest and passion for events
- Creative and willing to come up with new ideas
- Highly organised and focussed individual
- Calmness under pressure and an ability to think clearly and logically
- Highly motivated – both in a team and when working solo
- Able to effectively time manage between multiple events / projects
- Experience of working with budgets – both small and large (£20k – £400k+)
BONUSES: Potential for performance and company-related bonuses
HOLIDAY: 25 days (plus long-term service incentives)
FLEXIBLE HOURS & WORKING: Flexibility for early or late starts and remote working
LOCATION: Based from our office in London (currently min 2 days per week)
- Lieu: 1 additional day off for every weekend day worked on an event
- Long service award: additional holiday allowance after 5 and 10 years at the company
- Company Day: Two days per years when the company comes together to celebrate achievements and to plan for the future.
- Wedding Leave: an extra 5 days leave to help with your honeymoon!
- Annual training budget: we want to invest in you. As such everyone is entitled to draw on an annual training budget to enhance their skills and experience.
- Home working allowance: an allowance of up to £300 per person for the purchase of furniture and equipment for comfortable, safe home working.
- Practise what you preach: Free entry into WMP events and discounts for friends and family
- Healthy diet (sometimes!): Free fruit and other treats in the office
- Socials: regular activities (e.g. go-karting), catch ups in the pub, or a group run or cycle
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please get in touch with your CV and a cover letter.
t: 0203 330 5880