We are looking for an energetic, passionate Operations Executive to work on our ACTIVE events portfolio.
This is a really exciting time to join WMP, as we are currently in a period of growth, both within our client servicing events and our owned events.
You’ll be working on events across the UK and Europe from mass participation closed road runs, endurance triathlons and bespoke multi-day European cycles as well as a large number of trial runs across the UK.
As an Operations Executive, you’ll be helping with the operational delivery and planning of all of our Active events across the year. You’ll be a key cog in the events and have the opportunity to put your mark on things and take ownership of certain elements. Fitting in with our experienced team there are lots of opportunities for growth and development and we’re keen to give the right candidate a chance to impress!
Key responsibilities of an Operations Executive include, but are not limited to:
The key skills and quality of an Operations Executive:
Desirable skills and experience of an Operations Executive:
If you don’t fulfil every one of these criteria then don’t worry. The most important attribute we look for is a positive attitude and willingness to succeed.
SALARY: £22k – £24k
BONUSES: Potential for performance and company-related bonuses
HOLIDAY: 25 days (plus long-term service incentives)
FLEXIBLE HOURS & WORKING: Flexibility for early or late starts and remote working
LOCATION: Based from our office in London (currently min 2 days per week)
– Lieu: 1 additional day off for every weekend day worked on an event
– Long service award: additional holiday allowance after 5 and 10 years at the company
– Company Day: Two days per year when the company comes together to celebrate achievements and to plan for the future.
– Wedding Leave: an extra 5 days leave to help with your honeymoon!
– Annual training budget: we want to invest in you. As such everyone is entitled to draw on an
annual training budget to enhance their skills and experience.
– Homeworking allowance: an allowance of up to £300 per person for the purchase of furniture and equipment for comfortable, safe home working.
– Practise what you preach: Free entry into WMP events and discounts for friends and family
– Healthy diet (sometimes!): Free fruit and other treats in the office
– Socials: regular activities (e.g. go-karting), catch-ups in the pub, or a group run or cycle
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please get in touch with your CV and a cover letter.
t: 0203 330 5880