As part of expanding film and video services, WMP is looking for a talented video professional.
Supporting our existing in-house team, this person will be an all-rounder and happy to work across a wide range of video and streaming services.
You’ll be joining our friendly team based in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. In return, we offer a competitive salary, a profit share scheme and benefits.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud- especially Premiere, After Effects and Media Encoder.
- Established editing skills.
- An unfailing eye for detail and the ability to pick up the smallest imperfections either in written or technical details.
- A demonstrable ability to shoot to a good standard on a range cameras.
- An appreciation of how to construct a basic lighting setup for simple interviews.
- Experience of working across a range of formats and codecs.
- Familiarity with streaming and video hosting platforms.
- Excellent team player skills.
- An excellent manner with clients and customers.
- Great creativity and evidence of this.
- A wish to go “above and beyond” for colleagues and clients.
- Bags of enthusiasm!
- At least two years of experience in the video or streaming fields.
- An ability to design basic 2D or 3D animations.
- Experience in working in broadcast or live environments.
- Experience is logging rushes to a professional level.
Does this sound like you? If so, please get in touch at email@example.com. Please ensure that your reply has ‘Video Professional‘ in the subject line as entries without this will not be considered.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to unsuccessful applicants.
Looking forward to hearing from you!