WMP has been present in Qatar for over 14 years and built a strong reputation for its professional, creative, client-centred approach.
Our WMP team in Qatar are now on the lookout for a talented and hardworking Head of Project management, with proven experience in International Sports events.
If the following role is of interest please send your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Objectives of this Role
- Responsible for the development, planning and implementation of the SC Events strategy and plan.
- Developing and managing the section’s resources (budget and human resources).
- Manage and implement all types of event production. Organise the hosting of or participation in events, either as the owner of the event or the service provider to other SC Departments/Functions.
- This includes corporate events, launch events, brand activations, sporting events, televised events, ceremonies, roadshows, trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and summits, Media events, staff events, gala dinners, public events.
- Manage the event planning process from A to Z, including developing tenders, managing contracts, driving and managing event conceptualisation and production, managing event logistics and operations, reporting.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (within the SC) across functions to deliver multi-disciplinary events and activations.
- Identify new opportunities for events that serve the Events strategy and overall Brand/Marketing Communications.
- Set and achieve event key performance indicators ensuring event quality and meeting objectives.
- Owner of the calendar of events and responsible for the section’s project timeline.
- Build and maintain relations key external stakeholders and determine the best ways to engage them through events.
- Manage the Events team, including assigning, supervising and reviewing projects.
- Manage external agencies and suppliers contracted.
- Perform any other duties projects as assigned by the supervisor.
Experience & Skills:
- 10-12 years of experience in Events Management, Events Production.
- Proven experience in managing mega productions at a senior position, such as:
– International Conferences.
– VIP banquets.
– Ceremonies (Awards, Sporting Events, etc).
– Festivals, large public events, Sporting Events, Public activations.
- Relevant experience with an International Events Management Agency is required.
Salary and package dependent on level of experience.