Position : Head of Live Events
One of the UK’s longest established creative agencies, WMP is an award winning company based in a converted barn complex just outside Oxford, with offices in London and Qatar as well as operations in Dubai and Geneva.
We design and deliver a wide range of projects for clients around the world, in the events department these range from client team building and corporate events through to large scale concerts and launches.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a great all round, client-facing Head of Live Events / Live Event Producer / Project Manager to join us. Ideally, you will be from an agency background where you will have at least five years’ experience managing multiple complex events concurrently.
You must be able to write and deliver creative and logistics based pitches to a high standard as well as compiling and presenting budgets.
We are also looking for you to help build the live events sector of our business.
The experience and skills you will need are:
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Creativity and suitable technical understanding, usually working with a technical director and collaborating with the creative team.
- Great teamworking skills to work closely with our in-house design studio, digital, comms & logistics teams, together with our Qatar team supporting their events programme, production partners and 3rd party suppliers to deliver projects efficiently, to the highest standards, profitably and on schedule.
- Ability to understand a client’s brand and work to align delivery style and standards to compliment this and maximise engagement and effectiveness.
- The ability to prepare and manage all required live show documentation from your logistics and production staff.
- Lead in the preparation & delivery of pitches to new & existing clients.
- Meet and liaise with clients where applicable to establish, maintain and develop existing relationships and opportunities for the WMP live events business.
- Thrive on responsibility with the drive, positivity and professionalism to motivate colleagues across all departments to deliver inspiring, innovative and creative work.
- A willingness to work outside normal office hours as and when required, both in the UK and overseas. Most work will be in the UK and in Europe but assistance working with the team in Qatar, locally and remotely, is a possibility.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary to match experience.
- Excellent working environment.
- The opportunity to develop your event production and project management experience with well-known brands globally and nationally.
How to apply:
If this sounds of interest, then please send a CV and cover note to email@example.com.