Position : Senior Live Event Producer
Location : Oxford OX13
Benefits of the role : 25 days annual holiday with Christmas gifts and profit share bonus, Apple Mac Pro, expenses, good location, on-going training, and career progression.
About us : WMP Creative is an established international creative agency based in the beautiful surroundings of the Oxfordshire countryside. Our growing digital department work across a number of diverse projects including web apps, native apps, e-commerce websites, promotional/showcase sites and many others.
We are looking for a great all round, client-facing Live Event Producer / Project Manager to join us. Ideally, you will be from an agency background where you will have at least five years’ experience managing multiple complex events concurrently.
A key part of this role is in attracting and developing new business. You must be able to write and deliver creative and logistics based pitches to a high standard as well as compiling and presenting budgets.
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Creativity and suitable technical understanding, usually working with a technical director and collaborating with the creative team.
- Great teamworking skills to work closely with our in-house design studio, digital, comms & logistics teams, together with our Qatar team supporting their events programme, production partners and 3rd party suppliers to deliver projects efficiently, to the highest standards, profitably and on schedule.
- Ability to understand a client’s brand and work to align delivery style and standards to compliment this and maximise engagement and effectiveness.
- The ability to prepare and manage all required live show documentation from your logistics and production staff.
- Lead in the preparation & delivery of pitches to new & existing clients.
- Meet and liaise with clients where applicable to establish, maintain and develop existing relationships and opportunities for the WMP live events business.
- Thrive on responsibility with the drive, positivity and professionalism to motivate colleagues across all departments to deliver inspiring, innovative and creative work.
- A willingness to work outside normal office hours as and when required, both in the UK and overseas. Most work will be in the UK and in Europe but assistance working with the team in Qatar is a possibility.
What we’re looking for:
- A competitive salary to match experience.
- Excellent working environment.
- The opportunity to develop your event production and project management experience with well-known brands globally and nationally.
Benefits of working for WMP Creative
- The office is relaxed, fun, and friendly environment.
- Great team of talented people.
- Fresh coffee and tea.
- Great location.
- Team outings e.g. cinema, restaurants and bars.