What are artificially intelligent chatbots?
AI chatbots might provide a solution to some of the problems that you’re facing. If you haven’t encountered one before, they offer a simple text correspondence, similar to a live chat or WhatsApp conversation. However, instead of using a person to answer questions, they use an artificially intelligent system to mimic human interactions, using natural language recognition to interpret a user’s intent and respond appropriately. In most cases, it is quick, cheap, and easy to introduce to your existing website.
How can artificially intelligent chatbots help?
Here are just a few ways in which AI chatbots could support your business:
- Quickly and easily answer questions about all of your products and services.
- Provide a level of instant support, remedying common, easy-to-resolve issues quickly and easily with little, to no, human intervention.
- Engage potential customers with an advanced level of consultation using a series of questions, and some fancy logic, to deliver an appropriate outcome.
- Generate enquiries, qualifying and capturing user data for follow-up by a member of your team at a later date.
- Integrate alongside your existing sales and support platforms, providing a useful extra tool for resolving any basic questions or help desk enquiries.
- Work in almost any language.
- …and the best thing of all, they’re relatively quick to set up, cheap to run, and available 24/7 all year round.