- £30,000 to £38,000 annual salary (based upon experience) + company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Workplace pension
- Oxford or London depending on where you live, if you are based in our London office we ask you to attend meetings at our office near Oxford as needed.
- Travel to client meetings as and when required, predominately in the UK and Europe but possibly to our Qatar office if Middle East projects present themselves
The Digital department within WMP delver and exciting range of web and app projects for clients around the world as well as supporting the online needs of client for the events teams.
We are now looking to build upon our client base, portfolio and presence in the market to actively build the Digital side of our business. To this end you will be critical in helping to develop new WMP Digital business, manage existing projects and enhance our repeat business through amazing customer service.
- Successfully deliver a wide range of high quality digital projects in line with the time and budget constraints.
- Support both the collective group and individual lead generation strategy through the creation and execution of inbound marketing digital strategies including, and not limited to, our company website, blog, white papers, SEO, SEM, and social media channels.
- Provide digital marketing consultation and services to new and existing clients.
- Responsibility for running client and WMP ad campaigns – bid management, ad copy testing and keyword optimisation (if you have more direct experience running Google AdWords etc that would be useful).
- Project manage select digital opportunities from proposal to completion.
- Identify and capitalise on new business opportunities through the company wide strategy to expand the existing customer base.
- Provide amazing customer service.
- Client consultation, analysing challenges, and presenting possible solutions to internal/external audiences.
- Identify and capitalise on new business opportunities alongside a company wide strategy to expand the existing customer base.
- Actively look to increase the efficiency of projects deliverables.
- Provide post delivery support, identifying and resolving issues and providing ongoing performance analysis where required.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos etc.
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required, and work on a range of client projects at the same time.
- Respond to all correspondence, enquiries, customer complaints or client requests within 24 hours of receipt.
- Responds to the requirements of the management team. Establish and maintain good working relationships with staff at all levels throughout.
- Prepare creative, technical, and commercial proposals for new and existing clients.
- Oversight and preparation of detailed project documentation including functional specifications, plans and cost estimates, and assisting with requirements capture.
- Review, report progress and project actual performance against target daily/weekly/monthly.
- Maintain internal CRM system with latest information.
- Complete all administrative tasks as per department and Company requirements.
- Share knowledge, information and experiences to improve department performance.
- Demonstrate a high standard of business practice and ethics at all times.
CORE SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Digital Marketing qualification with 3+ years experience in developing, executing, and monitoring inbound marketing strategies.
- AGILE/Prince2 qualification or experience.
- Experience of managing a multi-disciplined team to deliver digital projects.
- Strong understanding of SEM/SEO, analytics, reporting, and analysis.
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels.
- Experience managing projects/budgets, and working directly with clients.
- All round competency in using day-to-day business software.
- Experience updating popular CMS platforms such as WordPress.
- Experience running, and measuring the success of, digital and social campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of latest web technologies/trends.
- You will need to be skilled at utilising appropriate project management tools as well as planning, tracking and measuring the end results.
- Experience of using MacOS, Keynote, Slack, JIRA, Google Suite and Analytics.
- You’ll need your own vehicle (Full Driving Licence Essential)
One of the UK’s longest established creative agencies, WMP is an award winning company based in a converted barn complex just outside Oxford, with offices in London, Qatar and Geneva.
We design and deliver a wide range of projects for clients around the world, in multiple departments; design, digital, film, events, exhibitions, product design and sports.
We’re a close knit, collaborative group at WMP. You’ll benefit from a competitive salary, company bonus and pension schemes, great team working and the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients on a huge range of exciting projects.