We’re expanding the team at WMP in Qatar due to some recent client and project wins. So we are on the lookout for talented, hardworking Project Managers and Project Assistants.
WMP has been present in Qatar for over 12 years and built a strong reputation for its professional, creative, client centred approach. As we build towards 2022, we’re looking to strengthen the team with experienced Project Managers who can manage both large scale projects and smaller niche events.
An ability to manage multiple tasks, provide clear direction, deliver creativity, have a keen eye for detail, be no stranger to a hands-on approach and have fun whilst doing all of the above is what we’re after. Experience of the Qatar / Middle East market is a huge advantage but not essential.
WMP Qatar is a full-service creative event management agency based in Doha, Qatar. We also have offices in the UK in London and Oxford as well as a company in Shanghai and a presence in Geneva. With over a decade of operation in Qatar, the agency has excellent business relationships with Government Ministries, Q-Companies and both international and local brands. We deliver a broad range of creative services for our clients from Event Management, Specialist Sports Event Services, Exhibitions to Creative Design, Digital Design and Production through to Film and TV Production. And our Product Designer team have been winning a continual stream of awards for their amazing design work.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the end to end delivery of a project. Managing both the day to day client relationship and the deliverables, working closely with the WMP team and appointed suppliers and partners.
You will have to oversee all aspects of the project from creative development to technical event delivery. Our client centred approach means our Project Managers have to be multi-skilled with an appreciation for what’s required to deliver Creative Excellence. In short, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of a range of different projects to time and to budget.
– 4+ years’ experience of Project Management in Middle East or similar environment.
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent client management skills and experience.
– Excellent interpersonal skills – team and supplier management.
– Experience of budget management, with strong commercial acumen.
– Experience of Microsoft / Apple business systems and applications – Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.
– Network of production partners and third-party suppliers – Qatar / Middle East / Europe.
– Experience of working in a culturally diverse environment.
– Working knowledge and experience of delivering complex events to tight timelines.
– Ability to keep calm in stressful / high pressure environments.
– Desire to get the job done and have fun whilst doing so!